Besides your streaming list, there are tons of channels which may not have tried yet. Check out the list of such channels on the Roku platform.
All Roku users, what is going with your Roku streaming device? The ultimate streaming device is one of the major players in the lineup of all the streaming devices in the market. By rendering the bunch of quality features and best services, the streaming device has been a top entertaining choice for all the global users around the world.
With the increasing competition and technological changes, the company has always been engaged in enhancing the performance of the device by adding the lineup of exclusive features and functions, which ultimately results in delivering the better streaming experience to all the Roku users out there.
Apart from the useful features, Roku is best known for its extensive treasure of channels under the Roku channel store, which holds up the bunch of wide list of channels under the different sections. Having such lineup of channels, we are pretty sure that you must have been accessing the bunch of channels on your big screen. Still, if you are looking out for the best channels, then check out the list of all the “best channels” that should be in your streaming list-
- NFL (subscription) – If you are highly obsessed with the American football, then the NFL app is one of the best choices that you can make. By default, the channel renders the highlights of many free games. With just the NFL app and Game pass subscription, all the sports fans can easily watch out each game of every team along with all the seasons available Roku.
- PlayOn (subscription)- The classic channel access the computer as a media server and provide the ability to your Roku to access the bunch of 60 channels including the top broadcast TV websites, such as CBS, ABC, and Fox. This permits you to watch out the free premiere shows on your TV after their airing of the show. You can also record the lineup of online videos for later.
- Plex (subscription) – If you wish to watch out your collection in your drawing room, then Plex could be one of the best and fine way to do it. The channel is well-known to manage all your content and then stream it to your Roku with the complete seasons, episode descriptions and the cover art. The classy apps make the watching of your content visually promising like Netflix.
- Twitch (Free) – If you are looking out for a channel to watch out the exclusive lineup of video games, then Twitch is the correct channel is for you. It is the first stop ever for having the live streaming of the video games. So, if you wish to get tips, tricks and Let’s Plays, Twitch has got a streamer which can appeal the taste in personality and your skill level.
- Starz (subscription) – The channel is not quite popular like Showtime or HBO, but it has still got many things to offer. Whether you head to subscribe the channel through your cable or as a stand-alone service, you are allowed to access all the hit shows of the channel easily. Apart from this, one of the interesting thing about Starz is that it is the first service to render hit movies like “Star Wars: The Force Awakens.”
- Crackle (free) – The channel renders the free big budget movies along with the few ads on the screen. If you head to cut the cord on your cable subscription but still missing out the amazing action comedies, the app is just for you.