Netflix app is available for Windows 10. Downloading this app will allow you to download and save files on your computer for offline watching. But, since you are downloading files from Netflix, it ought to consume a significant amount of space on your computer. But, you can delete Netflix files from your Windows computer if you want. We’ll be sharing details of the same process, so read on.
Millions of Windows 10 users are using Netflix streaming app. The app is available free, and it works in the same way as in streaming devices. Netflix offers full support for its Windows app, so there is nothing to worry if you come across any issue while accessing Netflix.
Netflix app for Windows allows you to easily download all the popular movies, TV shows, documentaries and other digital content for offline watching. The ‘offline watching’ feature is the need of the time, and Netflix has done the right thing by introducing its users to such a feature. The content that you download is going to be saved on your computer, but if you keep on saving the files, then your computer will run out of space and become slow as well. Therefore, you must know how to remove Netflix content from your computer in order to have space for other important things other than just Netflix content.
If you haven’t changed the path where the downloaded files would save, then those will be present in the ‘C Drive’ of your system. This ‘C Drive’ of your system also includes Windows and Program Files if I’m not wrong. Then, filling up this drive is not the right thing as it will make your computer slow.
What are the three ways of removing Netflix content from your Windows 10 computer?
Method 1: Delete movies and TV shows that you no longer want to see.
- Turn on your computer and launch ‘Netflix’ app.
- On the app, click the ‘Hamburger’ icon, which you can find in the top-left corner of main Netflix window.
- Select ‘My Downloads’ option from the list that you see on the screen.
- You will now see all the content that you’ve downloaded on your computer.
- Now, click the ‘Edit’ icon, which you can easily find in the top-right corner.
- For every downloaded file, you will see a checkbox. You need to click that checkbox and remove the entries that you no longer want on your computer.
- After selecting the files, click the ‘Delete’ button, which you can find in the top-right corner of the screen.
Method 2: Delete All Offline Content Of Netflix
- Open ‘Netflix’ app and click ‘three dots’ icon given in the top-right corner of the main window.
- Select ‘Settings’ from the list that you see on the screen.
- Under the ‘Settings’ page, you have to go to ‘Download’ field.
- You have to find and select ‘Delete all downloads’ option that is given under ‘Download’ field.
- You now have to wait until Netflix content is totally removed from your computer. Once that is done, restart the app.
Method 3: Remove Downloaded Content Manually
You can remove Netflix files manually by going to the folder in which the app has been installed. You are most likely to find this folder in C Drive > Program Files > Netflix.
Follow one of these methods and you will be able to remove Netflix content from your computer. If you come across any problem, then you’ll have to take the assistance of Netflix experts, which you can find at Technical Bulls.