Roku is the best streaming player in the market of digital media streaming player. You can play content from different entertainment channels on your Roku player. It will act as a medium between your channel and the TV. All you have to do is just activate your player on HBO GO then start streaming the content from your app. Here we are talking about HBO channel. You can download any channel of your choice in Roku app.
Today, we will discuss the steps to improve the video quality of content and how to troubleshoot the playback problem on Roku. It is important to mention here that to enjoy seamless HBO streaming service, you require a high-speed internet connection. The speed of internet depends on the type of subscription you have opted. If you have subscribed to the premium pack, then you will definitely get high-speed internet and able to watch 4K quality videos on HBO Go activate device screen. On another hand, if your video keeps on buffering or taking too much time to play, then there is definitely a problem with the network.
The steps to improve the performance of your internet connection and the quality of video have been discussed here as under. You must read all the steps carefully and perform them according to your requirement or whichever suits you. For more help and support related to HBO content, you can go to ‘HBO activate’ link.
- Check the internet speed first: If you want to enjoy seamless video streaming on your TV, then a high-speed internet connection is required. If you don’t know the current speed of your internet at home, then you can go to speed test link and check the network speed from there. If you find any problem, then you can call your internet service provider. If the speed of the internet is Ok and you are still getting the problem, then troubleshoot your HBO channel from HBO go help
- Restart all the devices: You must restart all the devices like Roku, Modem, and Unplug your devices and reconnect it to power supply after a gap of 30 seconds. Check if the problem of playback has been resolved or not. If not, then call at HBO support number displayed on the top of our support page.
- Try these additional tips: You will find some useful tips related to Roku streaming on the Roku official page even. Some of the best tips include; uninstall the channel which is creating a problem and re-install it from the app store. You need to activate the channel again by getting into HBO Go activate the link. If you are getting the problem with any channel other than HBO, then you can contact us. With Roku app installed on your phone, you can enjoy as many channels as you want on your Roku streaming player.
- Use Ethernet cable for connecting to the network: To enhance the performance and speed of the network, it is recommended to use the wired network in place of the wireless network. To connect to the wired network you have to go through the below-mentioned
- Go to Settings.
- Open ‘Network’.
- Click on ‘Wired network’.
- Press ‘Ok’.