Are you getting the problem in streaming Hulu content on Xbox one? In today’s discussion, we are going to let you know the steps to fix the problem.
Hulu is a streaming service that offers an assortment of live-on and on-demand videos which you can view from different devices like Xbox one, Roku and Chromecast.
The issues may crop up due to a number of reasons like poor network, app problem. When you stream videos through the Hulu app, then you may come across buffering and shuttering issues. It happens due to a connectivity problem.
How to fix Hulu issues on Xbox one?
- General troubleshooting: If you are encountering Hulu problems on Xbox, then the very first thing that you can try is performing a speed test. Once you complete the test, compare the speeds and check if the connection is proper or not.
- Check the subscription: Are you able to login to the account? If yes, then do you able to watch videos. If any of the condition doesn’t satisfy, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open Account page and check the billing status.
- Go and update the billing information as required.
- Check password: Some issues on Hulu may be due to the wrong password. If there is a problem with the password, then you can reset it.
- Check mail address: If you are getting the problem with the email address registered with Hulu account, then check for an alternate email address and try login to the account again. If this doesn’t work, then you can recover the mail.
- Test Network connection on Xbox console: If the Hulu issues still encountering on an Xbox console, then you can perform the network test directly with the built-in connection test. This will help in figuring out the wireless interference if any. To perform a speed test, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open home screen on Xbox one.
- Go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Network’.
- Click to open Detailed Network Statistics.
- Re-install Hulu app: To re-install Hulu app, follow these steps
- Logout of the Hulu app.
- Highlight the app.
- Go to the menu from the Xbox controller.
- Click ‘Manage apps’.
- Select ‘Internal’.
- Click on ‘Uninstall’.
- Go to the top right corner and click on ‘Hulu’.
- Clear System cache: Switch off the Xbox one and check when all the lights are off and the power brick is off, then wait for at least 20 to 30 seconds. Plug the power socket again to the Xbox one and turn it on.
- Delete all saved data: This will delete the data permanently from the device and you can’t undo it once done. Yes, you can take backup of data on the cloud or an external device before deleting it. To perform this, follow the steps given below:
- Open the Xbox home.
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘System’.
- Go to ‘Mass storage’.
- Click to ‘Manage storage’.
- Tap ‘View contents’.
- Click on ‘Game’ from the menu button and go to ‘Manage’ option.
- Click ‘Saved data’.
- Select option menu to delete data files and click on ‘More information’.
Update Hulu: If the Hulu app is out of date, then there can be a problem in streaming Hulu from the Xbox One. To fix this, update the app as early as possible and check if the problem still exists or not.