Netflix is like a benediction to mankind. Every time if feel free or bored, you can enjoy the day by watching favorite content on Netflix. It’s a new hope for every internet user. You don’t need to bother about watching any show a particular time. Everything will be done by Netflix itself. However, things don’t go as it is. You may sometimes face streaming issue on Netflix from chrome browser.
Some people are getting error code while trying to stream content through Netflix. Today, we are going to discuss that codes along with the possible solutions.
- Netflix code C7053-1803: This is a very common code on the Netflix screen. It normally appears when the data is not getting fetched properly from chrome browser. To troubleshoot this error, go to ‘Settings’ from the side of the screen and click on ‘Advanced options’ given under settings. Here, you will find ‘reset clean up’. This will restore the settings to default settings.
- Unexpected error code: If you are receiving any code unexpectedly on the Netflix screen, then there is nothing to worry. Open Chrome and tap on ‘Settings’. From here, you need to click on ‘Clear site data’. This will remove old files from the cache memory.
You will be prompted to set date and time when you clear the cache and cookies.
After clearing the data, you will be logged out of the sites automatically. To log in again, you need to enter the username and password again. If you are performing this task, then we suggest you keep the username and password saved at some location.
- Chrome version: If the chrome version is old, then there are chances of getting a streaming error on Netflix. To update the chrome version, you can either go to chrome browser or open the ‘Control panel’ of your computer. Check for latest updates and click on ‘Update’ if available.
The process to update: Chrome never know the version you are using. You can check the version by clicking on ‘3 dots’ given on the side corner of Chrome browser.
- Open Incognito: This is an amazing feature available in chrome browser. If you are using some add-ons like LastPass and pocket, then it may prevent other services from opening on chrome. To bypass these lifesavers, you can use incognito mode of Chrome. In this, all the extensions will be displayed automatically and you can start surfing the website without any intervention. Press ctrl+ shift+ N to open Incognito mode. Press the same shortcut again if you want to open another window. Every time, a new tab will be opened.
- Malware issue: There are some malware and viruses that prevent Netflix from streaming on chrome browser. If you have installed any anti-virus program, then search for the malware or viruses through this program. Otherwise, Chrome has built-in Malware tool that blocks malware automatically. To enable malware tool, go to ‘Settings’ followed by ‘Hit’. Enter ‘Chrome’ followed by ‘Settings’ in the URL address space. Press ‘Enter’. Go to ‘Advanced’ option from here. Now you can enable that tool on the browser.