With HBO streaming service on your Roku player, you can watch high-quality contents on your TV. All the contents which are available on the HBO channel can be accessed through the Roku channel. Here the Roku will act as a medium between the TV and the HBO Go channel. To start with the service, you need to do HBO GO activate from the official link.
There are some users who have reported the problem in streaming the videos through HBO on HBO go activate device. If you are the one who is facing such issue, then pay kind attention to this post. Today, you will come to know the troubleshooting steps for fixing the video playback functions on your Roku device. Here, we want to tell you that the quality of your video contents basically depends on the available bandwidth of your network. If you are getting high-speed connection, then you will be able to stream the high-quality contents. To activate the channel on Roku channel feed, you need a high-speed internet. You will then be able to complete HBOGO com activate. If you find any problem in activating the channel on your device, then you can go to ‘HBO activate’ link from the official site.
Now, coming to the main point we are now going to discuss some points through which you can improve the quality of your video contents which are being played through HBO Go.
- Inspect the internet speed: This is the basic step for troubleshooting the video playback problem. If the network speed is slow, you may get the video playback error. To check the browsing and downloading speed, you can go to online speed test link. You just enter the details on the page and the speed will be displayed on the screen. Accordingly, you can contact your internet service provider. If everything is OK and you are still getting the problem in streaming, then you can go to HBO support link and call at given number.
- Power cycle all the devices connected to the network: First of all unplug the Roku device by removing the cable from the power socket.
- Disconnect the Modem and then the router.
- Connect the modem again into the socket and turn it on. Connect the router after this.
- Switch on the Roku player now.
- Open the HBO Go app and try playing the contents through it.
- Try the additional tips: Besides above-mentioned steps, you can also try the additional tips which we are going to discuss now in this step. Uninstall the HBO app from the Roku network and re-install it from the starting. You are not required to enter the HBO activation code again in the Roku device. If you find any problem, then you can take support from HBO Go help Before installing the Roku channel, you need to check whether Roku player supports HBO Go or not. If the given model doesn’t support the HBO app, then you may find a problem in streaming.
- Switch to Ethernet connection: If you are using a Wi-Fi network for connecting to the internet, then you may face the streaming problem because connecting too many devices on the same wireless network effects the network strength. So, it is recommended to try connecting to the Ethernet connection as this will improve the network speed. To connect to the wired network, open the ‘Settings’ of your Roku player with the Roku remote and go to ‘Network’ option. Select ‘Ethernet’ option from there.
In this way, you will be able to fix the video playback problem on your Roku device. If you find any problem, then call us at our given support number.