With private listening mode in your Roku player, you can listen to favorite or dialogue from any movie privately by connecting headphones to the player or to the smartphone. You can use this feature on all those Roku models having remote with the headphone jack on it.
If you are using a smartphone with Roku app installed in it, then even you can enjoy private listening by connecting headphones to the headphone jack of your mobile. Plug headphones and play your favorite content through the phone. You will start getting audio in your headphones. In case, you are getting the problem with the private listening, then here are some troubleshooting tips to fix the problem.
Headphone icon not available on the mobile app
If you notice no headphone icon on the mobile screen, then you need not to worry, just update the version of Roku app from your smartphone.
Video stops frequently
If you have connected the headphone midway in the video playback, then you may find a problem with the video sync issue. Your video will keep on stopping frequently. To fix this problem, insert the headphones and start playing videos after this.
Fixing Audio issues
Now, we are going to tell you the steps for fixing audio issues on Www Roku Com Link The audio issues include Audio out-of-sync, Audio stutter, or no audio at all.
No audio: Check the volume level if muted, then increase it to sufficient level through the remote.
Audio out of sync: For this, you have to use the software which will auto sync the audio of content.
If the problem still remains the same, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Check the headphones whether they are properly connected to the headphone jack or not.
- You can also check the headphones by connecting it to some other smartphone.
- Stop a video and play it again. This will solve the audio sync issue.
- If you are using a private listening mode on the app, then close the app once and try playing audio again through Roku Support. For iOS devices, you can close the app from the home button. For Android-based phones, you can press the home button and swap the screen to left or right.
- Restart your Roku player by disconnecting it from the power supply and connect it back.
- If possible use different headphone and check if the problem is resolved or not.
To troubleshoot the problem further, you need to check the network connection on your device
We require an internet connection for listening to songs privately. The speed of the connection must be sufficient enough to stream the music seamlessly. If there is some problem with the network, you need to troubleshoot it as early as possible otherwise, you will start getting the problem with private listening. To get good signal strength on your device, you must disconnect all other devices connected to the same network.
If you have connected the headphones to the player remote, then minimize the distance between Roku and remote. If your Roku is out of range, you will get the problem with listening.
Further, the troubleshooting steps are mentioned below:
- Disconnect your Roku player.
- Restart your player by connecting it to the power supply.
- If there is some problem with the network connection, then you need to power cycle network devices like modem, router, and extender. You must turn on the devices in a symmetrical fashion.
- Connect the to Roku com again to the power supply.