With more and more apps on kindle fire tablet, you can enjoy many programs, movies, and series of shows. Similarly, with Hulu app, you can enjoy all the contents which are available for watch on it. You can enjoy full HD contents along with high-quality sound if you have opted for high-speed internet connection.
To enjoy seamless contents through Hulu app on your kindle fire tablet, you need a high-speed internet. However, there are some users who are getting the problem with this app. They said that their app keeps on crashing and not opening properly on their Kindle fire models. Most of the users who have complained about this problem are using 3rdgeneration Kindle fire tablet. If you are also among those who are facing the same problem, then we recommend you read this guide. This will be proven helpful for you.
Things that you need to confirm before troubleshooting the app:
- Check that your device is properly connected to the wireless internet or not: This is one of the important parameters if you want to connect to any app. If you are signing onto link then you must be connected to the wireless network.
- Check whether the payment method is valid or not: If you are not being able to purchase any contents from Hulu plus app, then you need to verify the payment method. Any invalid payment method may prevent you from opening the content and syncing with it. For this, go to ‘Settings’ followed by payment option. Click to check the method of payment.
- Check the parental controls: The parental control feature must be turned off otherwise, you won’t be able to watch restricted contents. For this, open the flag menu from the top and go to settings. Tap on parental controls and swipe to turn it off or on. You need to enter the password for the same.
- Sync the device: Open the flag menu again and go to ‘Settings’. Scroll down to open ‘Sync and check now’ option. This will sync your device and start downloading the latest updates for the device. Click ‘Hulu activate’ now.
- Check the status of your order: Check the contents which are ordered from an online store or go to Hulu manage devices.
- Force stop the Hulu app: To force stop the app, click on ‘options’ given at the center of the screen and search for Hulu app. Open the app and drop it in the center of the screen.
- If you are using third party app, then re download it: From the home screen, go to apps. Long press on the app, which you want to remove from the device. Select ‘Delete’ option. Click on ‘store’ to open Amazon official app store. Search for Hulu app and download it. Enter the ‘Hulu activation code’ again in the field.
- Re-purchase if necessary: If you find that the contents downloaded in your app are not properly downloaded, then you can go to activate page and check the status of contents. If required, then repurchase them from the official store. It is worth mentioning here that you will be charged for this order.
- Restart the device: This step will solve your crashing problem. To restart the Kindle device, Press and hold the turn off button for at least 30 seconds. The device will get restarted. Now release the button once the device gets restarted. In case the device doesn’t get restarted, Press the power button again and try playing the contents again through Hulu app.