If you have installed version 9.0 or higher of HBO GO app on your Apple phone, then it supports sign-in out feature, given the IOS version should be 10.2 or later.
Here, what we are trying to say is that you need to sign in to the TV provider from your Apple device once. After this, your phone will authenticate automatically on apps like HBO, Hulu etc. You don’t need to enter the sign-in details separately for HBOGO com activate.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to setup single sign-in on iOS 10.2. Read all the steps carefully and implement them. If you find any problem in understanding any step, you can ask us via email ID.
- Go to ‘Settings’ on your apple device and click on ‘TV provider’.
- Select the TV provider from the list and enter the login credentials for the same. You require username and password for sign-in.
- Now sign in to HBO Go activate page with the steps mentioned below.
- First of all, you must check the version of iOS installed on the phone. It should be 10.2 or higher.
- Install the HBO app from the app store on your phone. Enter HBO streaming service or simply HBO in the search bar. If the app is already installed, then check the version from here. If the update is available, download it immediately and install it on your phone. You will be able to download the update to the internet connection. So, the Internet is a must for downloading the update.
- Launch HBO activates or HBO app on your phone.
- Go to menu and click on ‘Sign-in’ option.
- You will be prompted to click on ‘Allow’ option to use the same information you used for TV provider on HBO Go app.
- Once you click on ‘Single sign-on’ activation. The HBO app will automatically fetch the sign-in information from your TV provider. You don’t need to enter the login information of your HBO service now.
If no ‘single sign-in’ option is configured on a device:
Follow the below-mentioned steps in such case:
- Click on the TV provider from the list. If the TV provider is not on the list, then click on ‘Other’ and enter the name of provider manually.
- Enter the username and password for the provider account. You will be signed-in to your HBO account thereafter. If you find any problem, you can take HBO Go help from the link.
How to sign-out of the HBO account
- Open the HBO app and go to ‘Settings’.
- Scroll down to locate ‘Sign-out’ option.
- Select the TV provider in case of single sign-in or simply sign-out in case of non-single sign-in.
- You will find ‘Allow’ option here. Go to ‘HBO go activate device’ and turn it off. You will be signed out of the app after this. Other apps will keep on using the TV provider information for authentication.
In this way, you can use the Single sign-in and sign-out function on your iOS 10.2 or later version. If you are still having any problem, you can contact at HBO support number.