Netflix content can be used to stream content on many of the video devices like television, tablets, computers, etc. Similarly, we can use it for streaming from our VizioTV, and Blu-ray players.VIZIO T.V is a kind of smart T.V used to stream high definition picture quality videos, and Blu-ray is a media streaming device to stream the content from the internet.To start streaming Netflix on these devices, we need to first setup the physical connections and then activate the Netflix account for streaming on these devices.In short, we need to link the Netflix account to any of theseDevices. So, today here we will discuss Netflix help steps to connectthe Netflix account with VIZIO T.V or Blu-ray device.
Go through the following steps to activate the Netflix account on the VIZIO T.V or Blu-ray:
- Connect the VIZIO T.V or Blu-ray with internet network: You can connect them to the Internet either by using a hardwired connection or by a wireless connection. For ahardwired connection,you should use Ethernet cable. Put the one end of the Ethernet wire into theInternet port on VIZIO T.V or Blu-ray and another endto the Ethernet port on the router. For a wireless connection just simply click on the name of your Wi-Fi and then select “connect.”Type in the password in case you receive a prompt for it.
- With the help of remote now select the Netflix icon on your television screen and wait for another screen to open up.
- A new screen opens up on the television displaying the “unique code for activation” and will ask you to visit www.netflix.com
- Open the browser in any of your devices connected to the internet for example mobile, laptop, etc. Type the given URL to visit the home page of Netflix.
- Select “Signup” option. Enter your registered email address as the username and password. Once the login credentials are verified, your account will open up.
- It will now ask you to provide that unique code for activation. So type the activation code in the space provided and click on “Submit” to proceed towards the completion of the activation process. If the code is accepted, it means your activation is successful.
- Now, Go back to the television screen close the window that was previously opened and reopen the Netflix by clicking on the same Netflix icon.Now select the content you want to stream from your Netflix account.
So these were few steps to setup the Netflix account for stream the content from Vizio T.V and Blu-ray device.
While streaming Netflix content, you might come across different problems like blue/black screen issues, T.V not powering off, etc. Itmostly occurs due to theloose video cable or if the video device is overcharged. So whenever you face such issues, you should go through the following help steps to get the issue resolved.
- Verify the cable connections, especially the video cable. Ensure that it is not loosely connected as this is the main reason for receiving a blue/black screen.
- Restart the video output device. Pull out the power wirefrom the video device port thenwait for15-20 seconds then put the power wire back into the video device port again.
- Ensure your remote power on/off button is working properly.Make sure the pair of theremote cell is working fine. If not, then buy a pair of thenew cell for the remote of your television. If it’s not the issue with theRemotebattery, then ensure that your remote iscorrectly paired. If not, then go through the steps for pairingby pressing the button present on the remote battery till the LED lights start blinking.It might help in getting your remote to work. In case you are not able to get the remote working, then go to any of the nearest service centers and exchange with a new one.
So that’s all about setting up Netflix and resolving basic issues with it. Hope you find the steps useful and if you have any more issues with Netflix, then visit www.Netflix.Com TV Help to get the best solution.