The steps to remove or add the favorite channels in the Roku channel list are very simple. It just needs your attention and carefulness. You can easily edit the channel list from the Roku device with the help of Roku remote or with the help of a smartphone. If you want to remove through Roku app, then there is a need to go to Roku com link. Now coming to the point, we are going to explain the steps for removing the channel from Roku player.
Before canceling the channel from the store, you need to first check the channel subscription of that channel on the Roku channel. If you have subscribed to the channel, then unsubscribe it first and then follow the below mentioned steps.
- Open the Roku official page from the web browser of your smartphone.
- Login to the ‘Roku account’ with the available username and password.
- Click on ‘Manage subscriptions’ Menu.
If you cancel the subscription before the completion of the billing cycle, then the channel will keep on running until the end of the cycle. You can’t remove before the end cycle of your Roku player.
Now, the steps to remove the channel from the Roku channel store are given here as follows:
- Click the home button of remote and check the channel in the list you want to remove.
- Press ‘X’ button of remote and open the options. You will find the cancel option on the screen.
- Click to remove it from the list.
- Tap ‘OK’ to submit.
Steps to remove the channel from Roku channel store
- When you remove the channel, the very first step is to press the home button of remote and go to list of streaming channels.
- Search the particular channel you want to delete.
- Tap on a channel to open the further details.
- You will find ‘delete’ option here. Click on it to delete the channel.
- The channel will now get deleted. If you find any problem, then you can take help from Roku setup and support page.
Steps to remove the channel from the mobile app
If you wish to remove the channel from the Roku app, then it must be ensured that Roku app is installed in the smartphone. The steps are discussed here as under:
- Open the Roku app and open the ‘Channels’ with the help of menus.
- Click and hold the channel icon until you get the options for it. The different options will then displayed on the screen.
- Click on ‘Remove’ option and submit it.
- You might be prompted for this action. You need to double check it.
- If you find that Roku channel is not available on the list, then you need to perform ‘Roku update’ on mobile.
Now, we are going to discuss the steps to change the position of Roku channel within the channel feed.
We want to mention here that when you install any channel on your Roku player, then it keeps on adding in a line one after another. For every channel, you get a Roku link code which you require for activation purpose. In case you want to move the channel from one position to another, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the channel from the Roku remote.
- Press the directional buttons and tap on the channels you want to swap.
- You will find asterisk button. This is used to move the channel.
- Press to confirm the move.
If you still find any problem, then feel free to contact us.