Netflix is a streaming service that consists of a wide range of TV shows and movies. There are some movies and TV shows present on Netflix that are exclusive and rare. But, Netflix is also quite prone to errors just like any other app. Many people are facing Netflix error NW-2-5, which causes disruption in the streaming. What this error is and how to get rid of it, we will study in this blog post.
Netflix NW-2-5 is an error that appears when the internet connection is not proper to stream content through Netflix. This could be quite annoying as people who have subscribed to Netflix want to see top quality digital content at their will. Today, we will discuss the troubleshooting steps for this error in Blu-Ray player.
Make sure that the network you’re on supports streaming
- If you are using a public Wi-Fi, then chances are there that you won’t be able to stream content from Netflix. You can check the network connection by browsing Netflix.com link.
- Limited bandwidth in public networks could also be the reason for Netflix streaming problems.
- If you are trying to stream through cellular data, even then, you could face streaming issues.
Make sure that you are connected to the internet
You have to check whether the internet connection you are using is working smoothly. If your connection is dropping frequently or getting slower in between, then you won’t be able to stream content through Netflix. Also, pay attention towards activation of Netflix by going to Netflix com activate link.
Restart your device
- You need to restart your device on which you are trying to stream content through Netflix, which in this case is Blu-Ray player.
- Keep the device off for a minute and press power button to discharge all the power it contains.
- Plug the device back into power supply.
- Turn on the device and try doing Netflix com login to stream your favourite digital content.
Restart your home network
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug the router and modem, and wait for half a minute.
- Plug in the modem and wait until you see indicator lights blinking.
- Repeat the step with the router.
- Turn on Blu-Ray player, browse help page to sign into your Netflix account.
Connect your device to the modem by bypassing router
If you can’t connect the internet by connecting your device to the router, then you will have to connect the device directly to the modem via an Ethernet cable.
- Turn off your device.
- Plug the device into modem via an Ethernet cable.
- Don’t plug the modem into the power supply for half a minute or so. When do plug in the modem to the power supply, you are going to see the indicator lights blinking on the modem.
- Turn on the device and stream something through Netflix. Also, make sure you’re your Netflix is activated, which you can check by visiting www Netflix com activate
If content can be streamed after this step, then that’s end of the story, if not, then you will have to check with the decide provider in order to make sure that the modem and web service is working properly.
Improve Wi-Fi signal
Make sure that the signal reaches smoothly to the Blu-Ray player. There shouldn’t be anything in between the router and the device. Moreover, all electronic devices should be at a good distance from the router. If you need any help, then contact Netflix help center for precise assistance.