Are you getting the problem in streaming the contents from Hulu service or are you getting various Error codes on your screen while streaming or activating the device on Hulu.com activate. If yes, then read this guide properly. You will get back to streaming shortly.
In this guide, we have covered streaming problem, error codes that you may experience while streaming the contents from your smartphone or any other smart device.
Fixing Hulu streaming problems: If you are regularly getting problem related to video quality or streaming takes a long time to buffer, then follow the below-mentioned procedure and tap on Hulu Manage Devices.
First of all, you need to check the connection speed of your broadband. You can check the speed from online Speed test website. If you are not getting the proper speed as per your activated plan, then you need to contact the internet company in this regard. Try Hulu activate link from your computer to check the network connectivity. For seamless streaming of contents, Minimum speed requirement is:
3 Mbps for 720p HD
6 Mbps for 1080p HD
13 Mbps for 4K Ultra HD
Now switch off your router, modem and another network device, which you are using for Hulu account for streaming service. Another troubleshooting steps to fix this problem are:
- Restart your Smart TV, phone, and gaming console: Restart the device you are using with Hulu.
- Restart your Router: Disconnect the router from the supply for 1 minute and connect it again.
- Restart Modem: Disconnect your modem and connect it again after 1 minute.
- Check the location of your router: Check if your router is placed at a hidden location, then place it out from the congested area and check the connection again.
How to fix Content protected Errors 3343,3322,3307,2203, 3321: If you find any of these errors on the screen, then follow the below mentioned steps to fix them.
- Clear all cache: To clear all cache and previous files from the system, go to the official link and click on ‘delete all sites’ option given under storage settings.
- Reset your activation files on your PC. For this, you need to go to ‘Reset Hulu com slash activate files’ and then restart your Chrome
- You must ensure that your browser and flash player is up to date.
Error Code 3370: If you notice this error code on your browser, then follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to Google Chrome browser, followed by a right click on the options
- Go to ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Advanced Settings’ option.
- Click on ‘Privacy’ and content settings. Here we want to mention that there is a need to enter Hulu activation code in the space provided in order to enjoy seamless streaming.
- Check mark ‘Allow identifiers for protected contents’ option.
- Now restart your browser.
How to fix Hulu Error 500
While streaming the contents, if you come across Hulu 500 error, then you will not be able to stream the contents on your device or browser.
To solve this problem, restart your app and device and try streaming it again from your Hulu app. If you are still facing the same problem, then try connecting the Hulu device to another network. This may solve the problem. You can now enjoy your favorite program and movie on your Hulu Plus app without any problem.