Today, we are going to give some suggestions for signing-in and out of Netflix from Sony player especially Sony TV. If you are not aware of the steps, then read the guide carefully and try to implement the steps on your own.
To log in to the account, you need to launch the home screen of the Netflix app from the Sony TV and follow the steps mentioned below:
Netflix app given on the remote
- Press the Netflix button of the Sony remote.
- Click to ‘Login’ to the home screen. You will find the option on the right-hand side of the Netflix screen.
- If you are a registered user, then click on login, if not, then register yourself first.
- Enter your name, email, and password for registration.
- Click to create an account.
- You will get a verification code on the screen.
- Enter to log in to the account.
Video option available on screen
- If you find video option on the screen, then with the help of arrow keys, you can go to the left or right of the video through TV remote.
- Press the keys to open the Netflix app.
- By connecting the device successfully to the app, read on-screen instructions for casting the content.
- You will be prompted to enter the login username and password.
- Activate your Netflix app and start casting content.
If Sony TV has wireless remote
- Click the home button of the keyboard.
- Open ‘Netflix’ from the list of apps with the help of arrow keys.
- Click to ‘Sign-in’. You will now get login page on the front screen.
- Enter username and password for your Netflix account. If not registered, then register first.
- Start watching Netflix content after this.
Steps to Sign-out of the Netflix app from Sony TV
With the help of Google TV
- Open Google home menu on the screen with the help of TV remote.
- Click on the list of apps installed in the device.
- Open ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Apps’ and search for Netflix from the ‘Manage applications’.
- Now, with the help of keys, you need to click on Netflix and from the further menu, click on ‘Sign-out’.
- You will now log out of the account from all devices simultaneously.
If no gear icon is accessible from the screen, follow the steps mentioned here as under:
- From Sony remote, click on ‘Netflix’ app and press the buttons in the same fashion. Up, up, down, down, left, right, right, up, up and up.
- Click to ‘Sign-out’ from the Netflix app. If no sign-out option is appearing on the screen, then you can check the ‘Deactivate’ or ‘Reset’ option.
- To log in to the account with a different ID, enter the details of that ID. You will be able to cast the content through that ID without any problem.
This is all about the steps to sign-in and out of the app from the Sony TV. We hope you must have understood the steps. In case you are facing the problem or your TV model is not covered under this article, then feel free to contact Netflix support team. The team is available 24×7 for assistance.