All HBO GO users, how your HBOGO streaming is going on your device? The classic channel of the HBO has been one of the fine channel performers for the company in the list of quality contemporaries in the market. For rendering the ease of accessing the HBO GO content, the company comes out with the amazing HBO GO channel service, which is responsible for rendering the best collection of the content of all the current and past HBO TV shows along with the list of blockbuster movies. If you are looking out to access the content but doesn’t have to subscribe to the channel, then you are not eligible to watch out the HBO content. Well, you can still head to subscribe to the channel service to catch the HBO classics on your big screen. If you get any activating bug, then just head to the HBO GO activate for activating the channel properly. Once you are subscribed to the channel, you will be able to access all your favorite HBO content, including top TV shows and movies.
Apart from getting subscribed to the channel, it’s really important to have a compatible device to watch out the channel without any hindrance. If you got Roku device on your side, then you are one of the lucky ones to stream the HBO GO channel on your Roku device. This is the reason we have come up with the simplest steps to activate and deactivate the HBO GO channel on Roku streaming device.
- Firstly, head to download the HBOGO channel from the Channel Store on your Roku player.
- After that, head to unlock the HBO GO on your Roku streaming device.
- Now, head to select “Activate Your Device” to get the correct activation code. Just stay on the page and then type the code on your computer. After this, just head to the HBOGO.com/activate.
- After the previous step, just choose the Roku and then Continue option.
- Now, you will be required to select your TV provider and then simply type the username and password and then contact your TV service, If you don’t witness your TV provider, then your TV provider might not provide the support for HBO GO on Roku.
- Now, head to the type the activation code from the TV and then select the Activate Device option.
- After performing all the steps, you should witness a “Success” message on both of your computer and TV. It can take some time to finish the activation.
Note: The activation code will get in 15 minutes. Just head to select the Get New Code if the activation code has expired, or if the code that you have entered is not correct.
- Unlock HBO GO on your Roku device.
- Now, just head down and choose the Settings icon.
- After that, head on to choose “Deactivate Account, and then Deactivate
If you have sold your Roku and forgot to deactivate HBO GO channel, you can also deactivate the devices which are linked to your HBO GO ID. For doing this, you can reach to the HBO Help and can get the best guidance and assistance from the experts.