Today, we are going to discuss the steps to fix the most common problems reported by Xbox 360 users with their HBO Go activate app. We have tried to address all the common issues. If you find that your problem is not discussed here, then you can talk to our customer agents on our HBO support number.
You can also fix the HBO problem by visiting the official hbo.help.com link. Before starting with the tips and tricks, you need to ensure that your cable provider is providing support to the HBO streaming service.
Now, we are going to address some issues with you. You must go through the following steps before activating HBOGO com activate on the link.
- Connection problem with Xbox live: This problem normally occurs when there is some problem with the HBO app or the Xbox 360 is not working normally. If you find that everything is OK but there is some problem with the network, then call the internet service provider.
- Xbox audio/video problems: When we talk off streaming, then video quality matters a lot. If you are not getting the proper video quality, then this may disappoint you. In order to troubleshoot this problem, check the network connection, then call our HBO support providers. They will help you out in any problem. Go to HBO activate link again to retry streaming.
- HBO app not responding: If you find that the app is not responding or working seamlessly, then delete the app and reinstall it from the app store. The steps to delete and reinstall the app are discussed here as follows:
- Go to ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Dashboard’.
- Go to system storage option.
- Select the storage where the app is installed.
- Go to games and app section to locate the app.
- Select the items related to HBO Go app and click on HBO go help link to get help for deleting the items from the system.
- Come out of the dashboard and search for HBO app in the apps section.
- Download the app and install it again in your Xbox.
Error messages displaying on gaming console: The below-mentioned error messages may be displayed on the screen due to different reasons. We are going to discuss these messages in brief.
- Sorry, no service available at this time. Try again later.
- Can’t sign in right now. You need to wait for few minutes or call the service provider.
- Go to HBO go activate device link for resolving the problems related to the activation of the device with the online link.
- Can’t play videos right now. You can try after some time or call network operator.
- The selected video is not on the list. You need to talk to the service provider for the same.
If you come across such error messages on the screen, then there is nothing to worry, simply follow the steps mentioned below.
- Wait for a while and try streaming the contents after some time. Run the HBO go app again.
- Check the service status of the app by visiting the service status page. If you find the service is down, then contact Xbox live immediately.
- If the streaming service is OK, then check the TV provider list, whether it has subscribed the HBO service or not.
Account related problems and errors
Following error messages may receive on the screen due to different problems with HBO Go app:
- ‘HBO not available for browser’. You will get this message on the screen while trying to watch premiere series of programs.
- HBO accessible from a particular region of the particular
If you are frustrated with such errors on the HBO screen, then contact your TV service provider or HBO support team immediately.