All the HBO users, which show is the next on your streaming list? Under the classic HBO GO streaming service, HBO has been a crucial player in the chord-cutting trend of the market. And for maintaining that trend, HBO GO service has played a vital role in providing the best HBO’s original shows and movies under the current HBO package. With such offerings, HBO GO has also become the top choice of all the worldwide users. In the list of the users and willing to start streaming, then do head to HBO GO activate for activating the service on your compatible device and enjoy streaming all your favorites in a better way.
Besides the bunch of features and services, HBO’s content library is the finest place known for delivering the HBO’s classics including “GAME OF THRONES.” The seventh season of the most appealing HBO’s show has got end with the different questions which will get answered in the 8th season of the show. If you missed out the whole season or any episode, you can visit the streaming service and can have all the episodes on your compatible device.
In the list of compatible devices, if you have Apple TV on your side and you are facing sign in problems on it, then you show head to the fixing steps below.
Before that, check the Apple TV devices that support HBO GO:
- Latest Apple TV (4th generation) with the tvOS0 or above version.
- Apple TV (2nd and 3rd generation) with the software update 7.1.2 or above version.
If you got any of the above Apple TV version, then check out the steps below-
Signing In problem
If you are getting bugs in signing in to the Apple TV 4th generation, then check the steps below.
Step 1- Restart the HBO GO app
- Double click the home button on your remote
- Click and swipe the HBO GO up and down the screen to close it.
- Now, from the device home screen, head to select the HBO GO to restart the app.
- Lastly, try out to sign in to the Apple TV, if you still face the issue, then move to the next step.
Step 2- Restart the Apple TV
- Go to restart the Apple TV by heading to “Settings”- “System”- “Restart.”
- Now, try out to sign in to the Apple TV, if you still face the issue, then move to the next step.
Step 3- Updating the Apple TV software
One of the important things is to ensure that the Apple TV software is up-to-date by heading to the ‘Settings,’ then ‘System,’ and ‘Software Updates.’ Now, try out to sign in to the Apple TV, if you still face the issue, then move to the next step.
Step 4- Removing and reinstalling the HBO GO
- Just move the selection to the HBO GO app on the Home screen.
- Now, press and hold the Touch surface for around two seconds and then press the Play/Pause button.
- Just head to choose “Delete.”
- After that, head to the App Store to reinstall the HBO GO.
Now, try out to sign in to the Apple TV, if you still face the issue, then move to the next step.
Step 5- Resetting the Apple TV
Just head to reset the Apple TV by heading to Settings- System- Reset & Update.
Still, if you get any further issue, then just dial the HBO GO customer service phone number and get the finest assistance and support from the team of experts.