Whenever you play contents through HBO Go com activate, then it automatically starts playing through adobe flash player. This is a type of online player which is used to play all the videos available online. If you find that the video played by you is not buffering on adobe flash player, then there’s no need to create a panic. Simply check some settings of your flash player and try playing the videos again. Today, we are going to discuss the troubleshooting tips with you for fixing the adobe flash player problem. If you find any problem with the HBO Go activate process, then you can call us at our HBO support number.
All the steps which are going to discuss today are verified and already checked on a number of devices. If you find that these steps don’t work for you, then you are free to talk to us at our HBO support number.
- Identify the current version of adobe flash player: The very first and the foremost step to fix the problem is to check the current version of adobe flash player installed on your computer. If you think that the installed version is not up to date, then visit the official site of adobe flash player and start downloading the latest one. Once downloaded, install it in your system and try playing the videos after this.
- Check the internal settings of your player: The next important step is to check the settings of your player. If any incorrect settings are configured, then you won’t be able to enjoy HBO activate on your system. You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to check the settings:
- Login to HBO official site with the login credentials and start playing any video. Pause them in the middle and open the settings.
- Right-click on the paused video to open the settings. Read the online instructions and follow the steps as it is. Check if the problem is solved or not. If you find that the problem still exists, then you can take support from HBO go help.
- Don’t forget to disable the ‘Hardware acceleration’ option from the settings pane. For this, you need to uncheck this option.
- Save the settings once completed and close the window.
- Clear the cache of player: In order to clear the cache, you need to perform the below-mentioned
- First of all, open the player in HBO GO activate device by right-clicking on the paused video. You will find the settings there, click on them.
- Go to ‘Website storage’ option from the settings and change accordingly.
- Here, you need to delete all the previous data from the database by clicking on ‘Clear all’ option. Press ‘OK’ to confirm.
- Close the browser and open the HBO streaming service Check if the problem is solved or not.
- You can open the link directly from your browser or indirectly through the web app.
So, this is all about the troubleshooting steps for improving the performance of videos on HBO Go channel through adobe flash player. We hope, you must have understood these points. In case, you are still having any doubt or query, feel free to ask from our representatives. They are available 24×7 over the phone and on the internet. You can chat or talk directly with our support representatives.
Apart from this, if you find that there is no problem with the adobe flash player but the video keeps on buffering, then check the internet connection first. If it is ok, then click on ‘Video not playing’ option given on the official HBO link.