A good number of Netflix users are also using the Xfinity X1 TV box as well. Xfinity X1 TV box is among the top streaming devices that are widely used by people all over the world.
Netflix is an amazing app that is full of entertainment, but what’s the use of such an app when it stops working on the streaming player, right? Well, this is what is experienced by many Netflix users who are also having Xfinity X1 TV box. If you too are facing issues streaming content from Netflix on your Xfinity X1 TV Box, then you need to read this blog post.
It is possible to watch your favorite Netflix show through Xfinity X1, as both work well together. But, problems can occur anytime, so one must remain ready for them. There is no need to be alarmed because you are using an electronic device and a software application, so these two can act up at times. Let us discuss troubleshooting steps so that you can get rid of the issue as quickly as possible.
Before we go into the details of the troubleshooting process, there are some prerequisites that you need to perform:
- Check whether the Netflix app is present on the list of apps in Xfinity X1 or not.
- Press ‘Xfinity’ button on the remote.
- Navigate to and click ‘apps’.
If Netflix isn’t available on the list of apps, plus you are not able to see Netflix content within Xfinity On Demand, then there could be multiple reasons behind it, which are:
- Maybe you don’t have all the required things to get Netflix app installed on Xfinity X1. You can consult Xfinity X1 help and support providers in order to find out as to what you lack and what can be done to fix this problem.
- Maybe your X1 TV box is not compatible with Netflix, so check this out with the Xfinity tech support providers because only they will be able to help you out in the right manner. If possible, you can replace your faulty box with a new one.
- Maybe there is something wrong with the hardware that is causing the issue, so if that is the case, then you need to reboot the device and see if this fixes the problem or not.
If Netflix used to work smoothly on the device and has been started to act up only a few days ago, then you need to get in touch with the device’s help and support facility because the problem is not with the app, but the device. Maybe some settings have been changed, which caused this issue to arise, so they will be able to identify it better.