Amazon store is full of books and you can easily download these books on your Kindle Fireby following simple procedure discussed below.
Kindle Fire is a versatile device and it is very similar to iPad. The Kindle Fire not merely allows you to read books but it also allows you to watch movies, play games, listen music, and browse the web. However, there are variety of ways to download books on your Kindle Fire but you need to create Amazon Kindle account before purchasing any book. If you already have a Kindle Fire then Kindle Fire support is there to make you familiar with the functionalities of your Kindle Fire. If you want to download books to a Kindle Fire then you can easily do it after following simple steps discussed below.
Head towards Amazon store:
- First of all, go to the home menu and this the page which appears when you turn your Kindle on. Make ensure that your Kindle is connected to WiFi and you have to register it.
- Now select “Books” you will find this option on the top of the screen, next to Newstand and Music and this take you to a “shelf” where you will see all the books you have received or downloaded.
- To download a book select “Store” and you will find this option in the upper right hand corner. It appears as an arrow pointing to the right.
- Now you will be able to browse through the books and check all the books those are available in Kindle store. Further, you can browse by category such as “bestseller” or “non-fiction” by just tapping the “Browse books” option. You can also search for specific titles by simply typing the name of the book. If you are looking for free books then you can search for them through the option “free books” and all the free books will be available.
- Now select the book and the screen will appear which will have price of the book, its rating, cover and description. If the book is available as rental you will see a “Rent now with 1-Click button and if it is available as sample you’ll see “Try a sample” button. You can try the sample first and then decide whether you want to read this book further.
- If you have decided on the book tap “Buy”. If you’re an Amazon Prime member then you will be eligible to “Borrow for free”. If you are not a Amazon Prime member then you can go for usual method of purchasing the book. Tapping the “Buy” option will charge the default 1-click payment method to your Amazon.com account and the book you have requested will begin downloading to your Kindle Fire.
- After this you will be asked for enter your Amazon credentials to proceed further. Wait till your book is downloading and after that “Read Now” will appear.
- Now click on your “Books “tab again and select the book you wants to read.