Are you not getting commercial ads on your Hulu screen properly? If yes, then you need to first identify the scenarios which apply in your case, then move further to troubleshoot it. Today, we are going to discuss the solution for each scenario. You just have to find out the condition which you are coming across.
- Some ads play but some not.
- No commercial on one browser but playing flawlessly on another browser.
- No commercials on any browser installed on my computer or laptop.
Now, we are going to discuss all scenarios in detail with you.
Some commercials play but some not: If you are getting this problem with the Hulu Activate page, then you need to follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot it.
I. Make sure that you have installed the latest version of Flash player in your computer or laptop. If you don’t know how to update the flash player, you can enter the query on a search engine.
II. If your flash player is up to date, then clear the cache or old data from the web browser. You can do so by getting into the settings panel from the website. This step requires login to the adobe flash player account. So, keep the account credentials with yourself.
III. Check the downloading speed and internet options of your browser: Some ads don’t play if there is some problem with the internet speed or poor internet speed reported on your machine. Hulu will not even play content if the connection is unstable or inconsistent. For speed test or ping test go to ping test link and click on ‘Start’. The speed of ping must not be less than 50 pings MS with the loss. To check the downloading and uploading speed of your network, go to ‘Speed test’ link and click on Start. You will get results within seconds. The normal speed requirements for playback of Hulu content is mentioned on Hulu.com Sign In page. You can compare the results with the recommended speeds.
No commercials on one browser but they run on different browser
- For this, you need to check the ‘Ad-blocking’ software if enabled on your browser. Disable the software and check if it has started working or not. For more information related to blocking of commercials, you can visit Ad block article.
- Check the add-ons or plugins if preventing the commercials from being played on screen. There are some plugins which keep on blocking the commercials.
Chrome: To open extensions on this browser, click on 3 dotted lines given at the top of the browser page.
Edge: More menu or menu with dots than on extensions.
Internet Explorer: Go to ‘Tools’ followed by ‘Manage add-ons’.
Firefox: Go to ‘Tools’ >Add-ons.
Safari: Open ‘Help’ then ‘installed plugins’.
Try using a different browser and check if the problem is resolved or not.
No ads or commercials on any of your browser
If you are not able to watch any commercial on any of the installed browsers in your computer or laptop, then follow the below-mentioned steps to troubleshoot this issue.
- Check the Antivirus software if installed any in your computer. The software can be from any company like AVG, Avast, Kaspersky or McAfee. Disable the antivirus program for some time from the taskbar and check the Hulu.com Account content again.
- Go to ‘Firewall’ option and check for restrictions if enabled any.