You will be glad to hear that HBO GO is now available on TiVo device. You just need to configure it once. After this, you can enjoy the content straight-forwardly without any problem. You can watch any movie or show according to your choice of HBOGO activate device.
It is worth mentioning here that HBO doesn’t support all the models of TiVo player. The access is limited to a number of models. If you don’t know whether your device supports HBO or not, you can call at HBO support number.
Now, we are going to share the HBO supported TiVo device list with you. You must check your device in the list, then move further for the setup process.
- TiVo bolt series.
- TiVo premiere series.
- TiVo Mini and Roamio.
If you are using series 1, 2 and 3 models, then HBO GO account will not work on it.
- The software version should be 20.5.6 or higher. For more information related to latest version, you can visit TiVo support link.
- Apart from this, if you are using HBO Go Roku, then the software requirements are different for this product.
Process for setting up HBO Go on device
When you open the HBO Go app on your device for the maiden time, then the very first step is to go to activate link.
- You will find a 7 digit code on the screen of your computer that is to be entered in the device enabled the app. Press ‘Submit’ to submit the app.
- If prompted select the device from the list of devices and click to continue.
- Select your TV provider and enter the details of your provider like username and password.
- Sign in to the account with the details. HBO will verify your cable provider with the account. If your cable provider is not supported by the HBO Go channel you will find a message on the screen.
- Start accessing the HBO service now. If everything gets properly verified.
Troubleshooting different problems
Don’t find HBO Go icon on the screen: In case you don’t find the app icon on the screen of TiVo player or on HBO Go Apple TV, then go to channel settings and paste the shortcut on the screen. If you are still getting the problem, then call your TiVo service provider.
You notice HBO app but no check mark
If this message appears, go to HBO app and check the list of options. Click on the option you want to enable.
You find the HBO Go app but the check mark doesn’t include the videos, TV, and movies yet
- Reset your app from the settings and click on the checklist to mark them. Check if the problem is resolved or not.
- If the problem still remains the same, you need to go to HBO help link and get support for your device from the link.
- Don’t forget to check the network settings and the speed of the network if you are getting any error message on the screen.
If you are still facing any problem, then call us at our customer support number and talk to our experts.