You Can Transfer Documents Wirelessly From Your PC To KindleBlake Jones
Various documents can be sent to Kindle from your PC and you can access these documents at any time but you need to have Send-to-Kindle email address or take Kindle com support for better assistance.
E-readers give us the opportunity to carry books wherever we go. Amazon Kindle support helps us to tackle any difficulty and also provides a solution for our problem. If you have lots of documents on your computer and you want to read them on your kindle device wherever you take your Kindle along then these facile steps will be easy for you to transfer your documents from your computer wirelessly to your Kindle.
- Firstly, look for your customized Send-to-Kindle email address from the settings in Amazon’s page-settings. In case you don’t have it yet then create your email address. If you already have created the email address but somehow you forget then worry no more as you can find it on the second page of your Kindle settings.
- Now open the new email message on your PC.
- After that type “convert” in the subject box.
- Now send the mail.
- Look for a place where Wi-Fi is accessible and also try to use your device at that time when Wi-Fi has the highest bandwidth time.
- Now turn your Kindle device on.
- Now connect your Kindle device to the Wi-Fi network and if your device has 3G then Amazon will not transfer files over Whispernet when Wi-Fi is on. In case your Wi-Fi is not on you still reminder on your device that your documents are queued and documents are ready to be transferred once you turn on the Wi-Fi.
- Now give some time to the device to convert, initialize and receive the document.You can find your document on the Home screen of the Kindle device and if you are unable to find it take Kindle help to know what could have gone wrong.