What’s Leaving Netflix In The Coming YearBlake Jones
There are a huge number of shows and movies that you watch daily on Netflix. Every month some new stuff is added and old stuff lefts Netflix. We will provide you the list of the titles that will leave Netflix in January 2017, so that you will not miss your favorite show before they are gone forever.
All this information is also available at Netflix Help Center.
Sports Documentaries: The Price of Gold and No Crossover: The Trial of Allen Iverson
The complete cluster of ESPN’s 30 for 30 Sports Documentaries will be saying good bye to us in January 2017. Here are mainly two shows that will be leaving Netflix in the coming new year. The first show is The Price of Gold, which is a show about the infamous rivalry between Olympic figure skaters Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding that concluded in a shocking attack and a repugnant downfall of sportsmanship allegory. No Crossover is a profoundly personal reminiscence of Steve James the director of Hoop Dreams. This show is about a fight of 1993 with ethnic undertones that will spellbind the future NBA star, Allen Iverson. Both these shows will leave Netflix on January 1st, 2017.
Everybody Wants Some-The Movie
This is an American comedy film about the baseball players of college in 1980. The film has been directed and written by Richard Linklater. The film was released in 2016 and the performance was not up to the mark, but critics acclaimed this movie and praised its collaborative cast and the direction of Richard Linklater. This film will also leave Netflix in the coming year o January 1st, 2017.
South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut
This Is an animated American TV series by Matt Sone and Trey Parker and it was developed by Brian Graden for Comedy Central, the television network. The story of the show revolves around the curious adventures of four boys in and around ostensible Colorado town. This film has used an ensembled cast recurring of characters and it became infamous for its blasphemy and dark strange humor that satirizes a wide range of topics towards a mature audience.
Here is the list of the TV shows that will say good bye to Netflix on January 1st,2017:
- Angry Birds Toons: Season 1
- Cupcake Wars Collection: Collection 2
- Columbo: Seasons 1 – 7
- Chopped Collection: Collection 2
- Flip or Flop: Season 1Fixer Upper: Seasons 1 and 2
- House Hunters: Collection 3
- House Hunters Renovation: Collection 1
- House Hunters International: Collection 3
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Seasons 1 – 3
- Murder, She Wrote: Seasons 1 – 12
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: Season 13
- Property Brothers: Seasons 4 and 5
- You Live in What?: Season 3
- Saved by the Bell: Seasons 1 – 6
For login help on Netflix please contact Netflix Com Login.
This is the list of the movies that will leave Netflix in the coming year as well as month
- 30 for 30: Once Brothers
- 30 for 30: Bernie and Ernie
- 30 for 30: Without Bias
- 30 for 30: Requiem for the Big East
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet the Wolfman
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Meet Frankenstein
- Blade 2
- Bring It On
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Final Destination 3
- Coming to America
- Dazed and Confused
- Ghost Town
- Vanity Fair
- Bring It On: All or Nothing
- The Amityville Horror
- The Wicker Man
- Zoom: Academy for Superheroes
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet’s Nest
- The Girl Who Played With Fire
- Stephen King’s A Good Marriage