Technical Bulls is providing support for Google Home, which is a device that has been recently launched by Google. Google Home is a home automation masterpiece, which is highly accurate and precise when it comes to responding to the commands of the users. Google Home is powered by Google Assistant, which is a renowned and accredited platform. Google Home is backed up by Google Home support, which will make sure that whenever the device malfunctions, it becomes easy to bring it back to its original working state. Operating Google Home is quite simple, as you just need to perform a few steps to setup the device and then, just say the magic word to get started with the device. The word is ‘OK Google’. This magic word is followed by your command, which could be anything.
Google Home setup involves a few steps, which need to be followed in the exact way as they are mentioned. Before going to the steps, there are a few things that you have to make sure are there with you.
- Google Home device.
- Google Account.
- Google Home App on your smartphone.
- A fully functional Wi-Fi network.
Setting up Google Home: Explained
- Google Home doesn’t sport a screen, so in order to setup the device, you need Google Home app installed on your smartphone / tablet.
- If you are using an Android device, then you can get the app from Google Play Store, and if you are using an iOS device, then the app can be obtained from Apple App Store.
- Plug in the adapter that comes along with Google Home. One end will be connected to the wall outlet and another end will be plugged into the Google Home device. As you do it, Google Home will start the booting process where you will see multi-coloured lights.
- Now, launch the Google Home app that you have installed on your smartphone. After that, tap ‘devices’ icon, which is present at the top-right corner of your smartphone’s screen. On ‘devices’ screen, you will have to locate ‘Google Home’ option followed by tapping ‘setup’ option. Once you do it, you will have to tap ‘continue’ button.
- Your smartphone is going to be connected a temporary Wireless network on Google Home. After the connection has been made, you have to check whether you are connected to right device or not. This step is very important when it comes to doing Google Home com setup.
- It’s time to name your device from various room options. You can choose the name depending upon where you intend to keep Google Home device. If the name that you’ve entered is not given on the list, then choose a different name. After naming the device, tap ‘continue’.
- Now, the time comes to connect Google Home to Wi-Fi network. Make sure that you do it correctly.
- The device will automatically update the software, so leave the device as it is.
- Now, sign in with your Google Account, and if you don’t have one, then create it and add it to Google Home.
If you come across any issue, then you can take Google Home com support. Technical Bulls is among the reputed support providers in the world, so get in touch with professional experts working at Technical Bulls regarding any Google Home issue.
Technical Bulls offers the best Google Home help regardless of what the issue is. So, don’t waste time trying things on your own, instead hop onto Technical Bulls for quick and reliable solution.