Besides playing the classic collection of games on Xbox One, you can also try out the treasure of Nintendo 3DS games, which is easily playable on the Xbox One consoles. In the case of any query, simply reach out to Xbox Support Chat team for better solutions.
Is your gaming is going well with the Xbox One consoles? With the fascinating features and dazzling services, the gaming console has already been the prime gaming player in the market. It’s mind-boggling collection of games under the different titles has also been the key reason to grab the eyeballs of potential users across the gaming boundaries. Being a fine user of the Xbox one consoles, if you get any kind of issue, then simply reach out to Xbox Live Support team to resolve the issue.
With the innovative approach, Microsoft has always been quite active in improving the gaming console by adding new features in its wings. One of the key examples about the improving of the Xbox One is that it has recently got the Microsoft Creators Update, which will add many amazing features in the future Xbox One, including Co-pilot Mode, Better Audio, Latest Home Screen, and Boosted Guide Screen. You can get all these features in the upcoming version of Xbox One. Apart from these future updates, one of the satisfactory change in the gaming console is the Xbox One Compatibility feature. By getting enabled with this feature, Xbox One is now giving a blend of Xbox 360 games to all the lovers of Xbox 360. And there is a numerous number of Xbox 360 games which are getting added in the Xbox One Compatibility List. In case, if you get any kind of issue while playing the Xbox 360 games on your Xbox One, then head to Xbox Live Support Chat to get the proper guidance and solutions.
Well, there are many other games which you can try out with the Xbox One gaming Console. And in that “Other games” list, Nintendo 3DS games is the best option that you can have on your Xbox One gaming console. Apart from working on Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2D, all the high-quality games of Nintendo 3DS can be played easily on Xbox One. By using the UWPStreamer (Universal Windows Platform app), you can the 3DS games on any Xbox One gaming console. With the program, which can easily get from the Xbox One Store, any user can simply beam the 3DS game to a TV over the wireless network and then power them with Xbox One controller. With this ability, you can play some of the fine games including Super Mario 3D Land, Mario Kart 7, Majora’s Mask 3D and The Legend of Zelda. So, looking for the way to play these amazing 3DS games on your Xbox One console, then head on to the following way.
- The first thing which you need is a running custom firmware by New 3DS.
- Now you need to install the NTR Homebrew software that will allow the Nintendo Handheld to take the run nods and screenshots. After that install the Input Redirection on the 3DS.
- Now hunt down “UWPStreamer” and install it. After that move back to the 3DS and make sure that it is linked with the same network as the Xbox One, and then head to the Network settings to set up a stable IP for the device.
- Now launch the NTR Program, Input Redirection app, and Debugger
- Just boot up the games of your own choice and then boot up “UWPStreamer” on the Xbox One.
- Now for the IP Address, simply use the stable IP that you set on the 3DS. After that set “1” as the Priority Factor.
- Now head to adjust the image qualities according to your preference. A lower number would ensure the usage of less data on the network.
- In the case of the Quality of Service value, you can set it to “101”, if you got a high quality of wireless router, and if not then set it to “15”.
- At the end just click “Connect” on UWPStreamer. Now, you should enjoy the 3DS games on your Xbox one. If you counter the Connection fail issue, then you have to reboot all the devices and then start the process from the scratch.
If get any other tech bug, then navigate to Microsoft Xbox Support to get the tech support and assistance.