Kindle Support – Registering Kindle for Windows PhoneBlake Jones
Kindle for Windows phone is an app which is a very good alternate for a kindle device. You get access to almost all the things that you can do with your kindle device. Let’s read more about it.
Don’t have a Kindle e-reader? Don’t worry. You can still read kindle books from your Windows phone with the help of Kindle for Windows phone app. It is an app that helps you in buying, downloading, and reading the content even if don’t have kindle e-reader. You can take Kindle Support for more information and details.
For buying and reading Kindle books on your PC, you will need to register your kindle for Windows phone app to your Amazon account. For register you need to ensure that your device is connected to a data or wireless network. Another thing you need to make sure is that you have downloaded and installed the Kindle for Windows phone reading app. If you want to learn how to download the app you can take Amazon Kindle Support. Follow these steps to register:
- Click on the Amazon Kindle tile to start the application on your Windows phone.
- Now enter the information of your Amazon account.
- Click on the option of Register this Kindle. Under Archived items you will see any kindle content or books that you own.
- If you want to see or change your registration, then click on Settings on the menu screen of Kindle.
Wrong Account Registration
What happen when you register your Kindle for Windows phone with a wrong account? Don’t’ worry you can take Kindle Help or you can follow the steps that will tell you:
You can deregister yourself from kindle for Windows app. For deregistering follow these steps or you can take support from Amazon kindle Customer Service:
- First thing that you need to ensure is that your mobile phone device is connected to a wireless or a data network.
- From windows Home screen scroll to the app screen and then click on the Kindle app tile.
- Now scroll to the option of menu and after that Settings.
- Click on the button of deregister this device.
- Now click the button of deregister for confirmation.
You must deregister the account that has been wrongly registered with kindle for windows app or if you are not interested in using that account for purchasing any sort of content. After deregistering, you can register yourself for kindle for Windows phone reading app and enjoy reading e-books again. For any information or query you can log on to Amazon kindle Customer Service.