Kindle Fire Tablet Users Can Choose This Process To Get Rid Of Amazon Video IssuesBlake Jones
Amazon Video issues are very common in Kindle Fire tablet. But, you can get rid of the problem by following the steps that are mentioned in this blog post. If still the problem persists, then you must take Kindle help from official Kindle support provider.
Amazon Fire tablets are the most popular series in terms of sales. Many people opt for Fire tablets because they have all the features, which are needed in a tablet. It is possible to watch Amazon video on Fire tablet as well, but if you are not being able to do so, then there is no need to worry. You can try the below-mentioned steps to fix the problem.
Restart your Kindle Fire tablet
The majority of streaming problems are caused because of the bad internet connection or availability of low bandwidth. Many people would blame the Amazon video service, but in reality, that’s not where the problem lies. If you are not able to find the root cause for the problem, then log onto www Kindle com support website.
You have no idea how restarting your Kindle Fire tablet, router or modem can get rid of the most intermittent issues.
Check the software of Kindle Fire tablet
You have to be sure about the update of your Kindle Fire tablet. It has to be fully updated:
- On the top of the Kindle Fire screen, swipe down, then tap ‘More’ followed by tapping ‘settings’ option.
- After that tap ‘device options’ followed by ‘system updates’. If you are not able see the update version or can’t update the software version, then please visit Kindle com support
You have to clear all the app data, i.e., ‘Amazon Video Service’ data to get rid of the video playback issues. But, before you do so, you have to keep in mind that by clearing the app data, all the video titles will also get deleted.
Here is how the app data can be cleared
If you are using 1st Gen Kindle Fire tablet, then you will have to follow the below-mentioned steps
- Tap ‘settings’ followed by tapping ‘More’.
- Tap ‘Applications’ followed by tapping on ‘all applications’.
- Then, tap on ‘Amazon Video’.
- Tap ‘Force Stop’ followed by tapping on ‘clear data’.
- Finally, restart your tablet and play the video files.
If you are using Kindle Fire HD or HDX tablet, then here are the steps that you can follow to check if the software is updated or not
- Swipe down from the top of Kindle Fire screen followed by tapping on ‘settings’ or ‘more’.
- Then, tap ‘applications’ followed by tapping on ‘manage all applications’ or ‘installed applications’.
- Choose ‘all applications’ from drop-down menu followed by opening ‘video’.
- Tap ‘Force Stop’ followed by tapping ‘clear data’.
- You have to restart the tablet and play video files.
If there is any problem, then you must get in touch with Amazon Kindle support. You will get the right solution there.
Here are the steps to clear app data in Kindle Fire HD and HDX tablets:
- Swipe down from the top of Kindle tablet followed by tapping ‘settings’.
- Then, tap ‘apps and games’ followed by ‘manage all applications’.
- On the tablet screen, swipe right to left in order to view all. Then, open ‘video’ option.
- After that, tap ‘force stop’ followed by tapping ‘clear data’.
- The final step is to restart the tablet and play the video files.
You can also take help from Kindle Fire support in order to fix this problem. They will be able to help you in the best possible way.
If you are fine with chat support, then you can log onto the official Kindle website, but if chat or email support is not your cup of tea, then you must call at Kindle customer service number.