How To Get Rid Of Wi-Fi Connectivity Error In Amazon Kindle Fire Using Kindle Help?Blake Jones
Wi-Fi issues can arrive in Kindle Fire tablets, but with proper assistance, things can be sorted out quite easily. The process to troubleshoot Wi-Fi issues can be resolved by taking the help of this blog post, but if Wi-Fi issues still remain as it is, then take the help of Kindle support providers.
There could be many reasons for a non-functional Kindle Fire device. First, let us discuss a bit about Kindle. The Kindle is a device that is used by the avid readers, so that they can read their books without any interruption. With features like adjustable backlight of the screen, finding meaning of the difficult words instantly, easy bookmarking of page and a long battery life, there is nothing that can match the capabilities and versatility of the Kindle devices. But, in all these good things, there are a few issues that are hidden. We are going to address one such issue in this blog post, so all Kindle users should read this blog post very carefully because if they are able to understand the troubleshooting process of the issue that we are going to discuss, then they will save a lot of their hard-earned money.
There is no need to get drooled over the Amazon Kindle support, when you can resolve the issue on your own. One of the most common issues in Kindle devices is when they are unable to detect the Wi-Fi connection or are not able to connect to the Wi-Fi network. So, you can try the following solution to fix the Wi-Fi issue.
1. You need to hold the power button of your Kindle device for 5-6 seconds and wait until you get the message that says ‘Do you want to shut down your Kindle?’ When you see this message, then you need to tap ‘shut down’. You have to turn off the router and then, turn both, the Kindle device and router on.
2. You have to reboot the device, which you can do by pressing and holding the power button for 5-6 seconds and then, turning the device back on again. Then, you have to press and hold the power button for 40 seconds until the device reboots.
3. Prior to starting the device, you have to make sure that Kindle device is completely charged and all the backup files are present in the device. If you are unable to get the backup files, then log onto www Kindle com support, which is Kindle’s official site.
4. You have to a factory reset by swiping down the notification bars and by tapping ‘More’, then ‘My Account’ and finally, ‘Deregister for confirmation’. You can sign-in to Amazon.com on your PC/laptop and do the same process if you want. Once you do it, you can setup the Wi-Fi connection again. The same process goes for Kindle Fire tablets. Most people think that Kindle Fire tablets are different from the rest of the Kindle tablets, but that isn’t the case. There is no need to necessarily take the Kindle Fire support.
5. If you are still experiencing issues, then the problem may be in your router, so you need to either change the settings of the router or get it replaced with a new one. This is what you will be taught by Kindle help and support providers as well.
6. There could be certain authentication problem in Wi-Fi, then that’s because of the problem in the internet connection or maybe the wireless is turned off. So, to get rid of this issue, you need to restart your Kindle device.
If by following all the above-mentioned steps, the Kindle Fire device is not being able to connect to the internet, then you need to take the help at Kindle com support. Only the official site can help you fix the issue, so don’t wait any further. You should try the steps first, but when things are not going in the right direction, then you have to take the help of the official Kindle support.