How To Fix Sign-In Problem In Your Xbox Account From Xbox One Dashboard And Device Getting Stuck Problem?Blake Jones
Some Xbox users have continuously reported about the sign-in issues and stuck while booting problem on the internet and they are curiously searching for the solutions on every site. Today, in this blog post we are going to discuss the troubleshooting steps to overcome these absurd problems. If you find any problem while understanding the below-mentioned troubleshooting steps, then you can follow Xbox live support page from a computer.
For your kind information, we want to mention here that Microsoft has officially released an update for Xbox consoles to remove certain bugs from it. Some users have successfully updated their gaming console with the motive to enjoy latest and flawless features on it. But, unfortunately, some users have reported the problem in their console right after updating their Xbox consoles.
These ill-fated users are quite disappointed with their device performance and they are continuously searching for the fixes on the official Xbox chat support page. Some displeased users have even tried to contact Xbox one customer support number to troubleshoot this issue but they didn’t get the success in this regard.
The company has now released a new list of problems along with the potential solutions on the website. Today, we are going to discuss these new issues along with you. You must read them carefully and troubleshoot your problem accordingly.
- First Booting is slower than the routine booting after updating the device: If you find that the first booting is now slower than the routine one than wait for 15 minutes after turning on the device until you notice green light on the boot-up menu. If you find that the light doesn’t glow, then turn off your device for at least 15 seconds by pressing the power button from the top. Turn back it on after the stipulated time period.
- Blank tiles in my app and games section: the best method to troubleshoot this problem is; leave the device idle for 10-15 seconds until all the tiles get updated, then check whether the data is uploaded or not. To check it, click on Home menu followed by ‘my games and apps’ section. Click on the menu button from the controller top, then exit from there. If you find that the problem still exists, then call at Xbox helpline.
- Can’t sign in after repeating password attempts: Follow the below-mentioned instructions to troubleshoot this problem.
- Press the home button of your console to reboot the device and open the guide.
- Go to the ‘settings’.
- Click on ‘restart’ to restart your Xbox console.
- Click ‘yes’ to confirm the last submission.
- Try logging onto your Xbox account.
- If the problem is not solved, then follow the steps mentioned below.
Remove and re-add the account to console
- To remove the account, scroll to the left of the home screen.
- Double-tap the Xbox button to open the guide on the screen.
- Click on ‘settings’.
- Select the settings and move onto ‘account section’.
- Locate the account and click on ‘Remove an account’.
- Confirm and Re-check your submission before clicking on ‘ok’ button.
- An app or game paused midway while fetching the contents: If the game stopped fetching data suddenly, then you need to insert the game disc into the disc drive of your console box. If the CD is not available, then go to the official game link and download the setup from there. For more Xbox help and support, you can call the manufacturer executives.
- An app failed to launch and displays a 0x800705b4 error after fetching update: If you are facing this issue, then the best way to troubleshoot this problem is; simple delete and uninstall the app from the device and re-download it from the registered web link.