You will find this error on the screen when you try to stream the contents through Hulu.com sign in page or from Hulu app and the contents keep on freezing in the middle. You will be asked to check the network connection during this error.
Another point to notice at this stage is how often you are getting Error 5003. Some users try to remove this error by simply uninstalling the app and reinstall it again. This is not the permanent solution to this problem and you may get this serious problem again with next Hulu activate.
You may get this error in the middle when you pause the contents and playback again from there. When you resend the request to resume the contents of Hulu account, then there are chances of getting this error. This can be disappointed one at this stage because your half series of contents may get skipped. If you are watching any movie, then you won’t be able to stream it further when paused in the middle.
What are the ways and techniques to solve the error problem?
To resolve this problem, you can try some steps which are discussed here in this post. You must read them carefully as these will certainly going to help you out. If you are getting the code there on, then you can go to Hulu.com activate link or Hulu help link.
The very first troubleshooting step, which you can try on your Apple TV or PS4 is to turn off the device followed by turning off the router. Now wait for 1 minute and then turn on the router and the device. Go to Hulu app now and try playing the contents through it. There is no need to enter ‘Hulu activation code’ now. You can try it directly.
How to remove Error 5003 from the Apple TV:
- Check the internet connection of your TV and streaming device.
- Switch off the router and the Apple TV.
- Check for any updates if available for your TV. If any update is available, then quickly download them to your device.
- If the problem still exists, then stop the Hulu app forcibly and restart the app.
- If any other device is connected to the same network, then disconnect them for a while and try playing the contents from Hulu com slash activate link or Hulu link directly.
- Restart the Apple TV and check if the problem is resolved or not.
How to remove Error 5003 from the Playstation4?
- First of all, you need to check whether the internet connection is working fine or not. If not then troubleshoot the network first.
- If the network connection is OK, then hover to router and PlayStation and turn off both one by one.
- If any other device is connected to the router other than Playstation4, then you need to disconnect them. Check the difference now and go to Hulu manage devices option if your activation code is not working on your device.
- If you find that above-mentioned troubleshooting tips have not worked on your device, then it is recommended to completely remove the Hulu app from the PlayStation and install it again from the scratch.
- Last but not the least step to troubleshoot this problem is; change the date and time of your PlayStation. It may sound amazing but you will be surprised after performing this step.
So, this is all which you can try to troubleshoot the Error 5003. If you are the lucky one, then you will be able to strike in the first try.