HBO GO has become a popular streaming service today. The fact that HBO GO is so vogue today is not just because it comes from a top brand, but also because of the features, it has in the offing. If you are looking for the gamut of entertainment, then HBO GO is the service you need to subscribe to. HBO GO provides you with an instant and unlimited access to all that is shown on HBO. You might be aware of the things that are broadcasted on HBO; the shows and movies, so you can get all that after subscribing to HBO GO. Some of the biggest and the most popular movies and TV shows are available on HBO GO, so you can get this app on your streaming device. You can watch these movies and TV shows whenever you want and wherever you want. HBO GO can be accessed on smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles and of course, TV.
With a plethora of streaming services available in the world, HBO GO is portrayed as a bright light because of its amazing digital content. HBO, as we all know, has a countless number of TV shows and movies, so all that pours down into HBO GO. There is no need to subscribe to any cable TV or anything or that order when using HBO streaming service.
HBO GO Issues:
The company has been able to accumulate more customers with this amazing app. Despite the fact that this app has a big name attached to it, the app is not immune to issues. There have been a plenty of issues found in the app in the recent times, which have stalled the functioning and hence the entertainment.
Here are some of the most commonly known issues in the app:
- HBO GO can’t be played on Amazon Fire Tablets.
- HBO GO can’t be played on Amazon Fire Stick and Fire TV Stick.
- HBO GO not working on Android smartphones and tablets.
- Unable to access HBO GO app on Android TV.
- Apple iPhones and iPads not supporting HBO GO app.
- HBO GO is not working on Apple TV.
- Unable to play HBO GO app on Chromecast app.
- HBO GO webpage not working on the computer browser.
- Sony PlayStation 3 unable to play HBO GO app.
- Sony Play Station 4 not supporting HBO GO app.
- Roku is not able to play HBO GO channel.
- HBO GO is not working on Samsung TV.
- HBO GO not accessible with TIVO.
- XBOX 360 not being able to run HBO GO app.
- XBOX One is not working properly on HBO GO.
How to sign up or sign in to HBO GO account?
The signing up process of HBO GO is pretty easy, and you can do it by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Two things that you need to access HBO GO is an HBO subscription, which you can get through your ongoing TV service provider. If you don’t have the subscription, then you can get it through HBO.com/order.
- Once you open this website, you have to enter the username and password of TV service provider account. If you forgot the password, then click on the same option to retrieve it.
- Also, check whether your streaming device has been properly set up because if the device has not been setup properly, then HBO GO app or any other app for that matter is not going to work.
HBO GO Sign In
- If you are using a PC, then you can go to HBOGO.com and click on login option.
- If you are using a smartphone or a tablet, then open HBO GO app followed by clicking on sign in.
- From the list of providers, choose the one that you are using.
- Enter the username and password for the HBO.com account, and if you don’t know the username and password, then get in touch with your TV provider.
- Now, enter your HBO GO ID, which is unique for your profile. It will be 3 to 14 characters long and should not include any special characters or spaces.
- Add your email ID along with ZIP code.
- Select Save.
HBOGO device activation:
In order to enjoy the features of HBO GO, you need to activate it. The process of activation differs a bit on different devices, so it is important to pay attention to the steps in order to activate the app properly. You need to go to HBOGO com activate in order to commence with the process of activating the app. If you find any issue, then you have the option of getting in touch with a professional technical support.
HBO GO activate on Apple TV
- Launch HBO GO app on your Apple TV.
- Open settings.
- Select ‘activate device’ to get the activation code. Enter the code and proceed ahead.
- On your PC, go to www.hbogo.com activate followed by selecting Apple TV.
- Select your TV provider followed by entering your username & password for the account.
- When you enter the activation code, click on ‘HBO GO Activate device’.
- Now, you will see a message that will confirm that the activation process is complete.
HBO GO activate on Comcast
There have been problems with HBO Go when it comes to using it with Comcast, but if users can use HBO GO on Comcast under Roku devices, then they can enjoy the services of HBO GO. Here is the process of activating HBO GO on Comcast, which is running under Roku. If even trying these steps, HBO GO doesn’t work, then you should take HBO GO help from a professional.
- In order to activate HBO GO, click on the channel followed by clicking on the option named ‘activate your device’.
- Then, go to hbogo.com/activate website and choose ‘Roku’.
- Click ‘continue’ followed by selecting the provider from the list.
- Enter username and password for the provider’s account.
- As you sign in to the account, you will see a page where you’ll have to add the activation code.
- Enter the code and there you are, your HBO GO is ready to use.
HBO GO activate on Xbox One
In order to do HBO activate on your Xbox One, you need to link your Xbox console to HBO GO profile. For that, follow below mentioned steps.
- Select the TV provider that you are associated with from the list of providers that are displayed. You will then see a 4-digit activation code on the screen.
- Open the web browser and type ‘www.hbogo.com/activate’ followed by selecting Xbox One as the device to activate.
- Choose the TV provider from the list of providers followed by signing in with your username and password. If you forgot your password, then you have to get in touch with HBO support providers.
- Enter the activation code that is displayed on Xbox One followed by selecting ‘activate’ option. By doing this, your Xbox One will be activated as an HBO GO device.
HBO GO activate on Roku
Here is how you can activate HBO GO on Roku:
- Download HBO GO and install it on the Roku player.
- Once it is installed, open the app.
- Select ‘activate your device’ to determine the activation code and don’t change the page until you get the code on your PC.
- Type HBOgo.com/activate in the web browser of your computer.
- Choose ‘Roku’ followed by clicking ‘continue’.
- Choose the right TV provider followed by entering your username and password for the TV provider account.
- Then, enter the activation code that is being displayed on the TV screen and then, choose ‘activate device’.
- Once you see ‘success’ message on the screen, which confirms that the activation process is complete. If you don’t’ see the success message, then you should take HBO GO support provider.
You can get a comprehensive help from HBO GO help and support provider. You just need to find the right customer service phone number, which you can through the web.