All Hulu streamers, how is it going with your ultimate Hulu streaming service? Having Hulu with your big screen is the fine way to get the quality entertainment with the extensive range of content. Still, if you are a new user in the chain of all the Hulu users around the world, then there are a bunch of tips and tricks which can help you out to get the better streaming experience and become a Hulu champion.
- Defeating the Lag by accessing the Router QoS- You must have been having issues with the bandwidth before, as you are willing to watch your favorite show but your siblings wish to play the video games, downloading from torrents, and many more things.
Well, QoS is classic Router feature for anyone who has to share the internet connection with their family or any other person.
- Track down all the latest episodes with the Watch list- One of the amazing thing that I adore about Hulu is their dynamic and fabulous Watch list feature, which helps out to get the most and easiest shows and movies within no time.
This is the reason; it’s very nice that Hulu directly upgrades the list of latest episodes directly to your Watch list as soon as they are available. For doing this, all you are required to do is just to visit the page for any particular show and then tap the “+” watch list button. When the latest episodes of the show are available, the show will directly jump to the front of the Watch list.
- Changing out the Video Quality- It would be a great pleasure to stream all the favorite shows in the HD quality, but in the practical sense, it’s not a great thing for many of us. As some of the concerning factors like the cost of the internet speed matters a lot to many users out there. So, instead of heading to for the HD quality, settling down on the average quality can still give you the amazing streaming experience.
- Watching Hulu on Your TV– Watching out Hulu on a TV can’t be compared watching it on a desktop, or on a tablet or laptop. The Hulu-on-TV experience is still the better option as compare to others.
- Using your Smartphone as a Hulu Remote- You may not be aware of this, but you can watch out Hulu on your TV while navigating everything else with your smartphone like searching the library, adding up of latest episodes and shows to your Watch list, switching to another account, and tweaking the account settings.
All you will need to do is just install the Hulu app, log in to your account on both the smartphone and TV and enabling the remote control feature. Check out all the supported devices-
- Android TV
- Apple TV
- LG TV
- PlayStation 3
- PlayStation 4
- Samsung TV
- Wii U
- Xbox 360
- Xbox One
With these classic tips and tricks, you can easily get started with your Hulu streaming service and can head to all your favorite shows and movies easily on your big screen.