Adding Google Play on Kindle Fire to Access All Android AppsBlake Jones
Kindle Fire tablets from Amazon are the most inexpensive and proficient android tablets and but they lack Google Play Store. Read the article and know the easy steps to add Play Store on Kindle Fire Tablet.
Kindle Fire tablets by Amazon are one of the best Android tablets on the market that are cost efficient also. The tablets are all well equipped with features along with Amazon Kindle Support but they work with Amazon App Store and it is comparatively lacking than Google Play Store. But with a bit of modification, you can easily install Play Store on your Fire tablet and enjoy its features and feasibility. But the simplest method for getting any android app on your device is using APK method. We will tell you the method of getting any Android application on your Kindle Fire Tablet:
What you need is a Kindle Fire Tablet and an APK file for the app that you want to install. You will also get all these steps at www kindle com support
- Firstly, you must allow your device to install APK files from the untrusted sources. Google considers everything as untrusted other than App Store. For installing open Settings application and go to Security option and enable the option of Apps to form untrusted Sources.
- Next step will be downloading APK for the app that you want to install. There are two ways by which you can download it:
- APK Mirror: This is one of most trustworthy resources for downloading APK files. This site has the APK files from most of the developers and manufacturers. You may also get files of different versions of the same app so that you can choose from them that works with your device.
- APK Downloader: This site allows to pull the app APKs from Google Play store directly. You simply must find the Google Play listing for the app and copy that link to the website. The APK file for that app will be pulled from the site.
- When you have the APK file then you should copy it to your Kindle Fire. Then you should launch the APK to install the application from your tablet. Kindle update is not necessary while installation of APK files.
And it’s done. Most of the apps will work easily using this method but some will not work those who are compatible with Google Play Framework. If your apps don’t work properly then you can take Kindle Help also.